Multiple Object Tracking
Deformable Object Recognition
Biomedical Image Analysis
A Polyhedral Study of Lifted Multicuts
(Focus on methods and mathematical foundations.)
Joint Graph Decomposition & Node Labeling: Problem, Algorithms, Applications
(Focus on practicality and applications.)
- 2023-07: Bjoern Andres is talking about two generalizations of a multicut problem in the Seminar on Statistical Learning and Probability/Dynamical Systems of the MPI for Mathematics in the Sciences and the Institute of Mathematics of Leipzig University.
- 2023-06: Silvia Di Gregorio has accepted a position as Maître de Conférences in Combinatorial Optimization of the Université Sorbonne Paris Nord at the Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris-Nord.
- 2023-05: Silvia Di Gregorio is giving an invited talk on Partial Optimality in Cubic Correlation Clustering at MIP 2023.
- 2022-10: Bjoern Andres is talking about lifted multicuts and image analysis. Dresdner Mathematisches Seminar.
- 2022-09: Jannik Irmai has won an Outstanding Master's Thesis Award by the Gesellschaft für Operations Research for work he did with Christoph Buchheim at TU Dortmund.
- 2022-06: Silvia Di Gregorio is presenting A Polyhedral Study of Lifted Multicuts as a poster at IPCO 2022.
- 2022-05: Jannik Irmai is presenting A Polyhedral Study of Lifted Multicuts as a poster at MIP 2022.
- 2022-02: Bjoern Andres is talking about the unreasonable effectiveness of physics in the field of computer vision in the Physics Colloquium at Heidelberg University.
- 2021-10: Silvia Di Gregorio is talking about joint work with Jan-Hendrik Lange on the lifted multicut problem on trees at INFORMS 2021.